Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

iPhone Autocorrection Text to Sarah:
What I sent: No, I just feel bad bc you’ll be busy doing today’s stuff
What I ALMOST SENT: No, I just Ferlinghetti bad bc you’ll be busty doing today’s studs.




Since it's relatively late at night (for the rest of the free word, not me) I'll keep this to pictures mostly.



CFE passed the surprise AHCA inspection with ZERO CITATIONS!
Note: I know everyone who reads this blog with the exception of my brother knows this already but that is unheard of.




My Wednesday. Victoria's Secret, MAC, and Starbucks, ha-ha-ha.
Also featured: TARDIS keychain.


Also on Wednesday I got a pretty fancy printer. I don't particularly need a scanner but it's impossible to find one nowadays without one. I had this blue one for the longest time (since college) that I don't even have the powercord and install disc for anymore. Am I allowed to just leave it by the road on garbage day?
It's wireless, which is my favorite part. I forgot how much I actually print. For years I've been emailing myself stuff to print off at work the next day, but to actually print when I want to is kinda nice.

Later, Robert Downey Jr. tried to sell me shit on QVC.



Obligatory scenery images.



Made a cinnamon apple caramel "cake" for office party. I use quotes because I dislike how it turned out.



Me wearing my halloween bling.



Alas, poor Yorick. He's been demoted to office party entertainment.



I thought this is supposed to be a knitting blog.


Yorick the Styrofoam skull is now at my house guarding the candy bowl for trick or treaters.

3 comments:

  1. The iPad auto correct used to be fun for amusing my English but I think it gave up and now just red underlines everything in iMessage ; ;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mea:) I bet your autocorrects are hilarious. DamnYouAutocorrect.com is one of my favorite sites.
    Do you have my blog on a RSS?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I have it bookmarked and part of my daily routine during break surfing :P

    ReplyDelete