Friday, October 7, 2011

Trying to decipher Dr. L's handwriting
Me: What is this word?
Mary: Sinesis.
Me: Is that a real word?
Mary: No.


Mom: I bought one of those Dyson vacuums. Oh... my god. I can't believe the crap coming out of my carpet.


(Commercial for Credit Card): As a teacher, I go through school supplies quickly. Pencils, paper, hamsters...
My Aunt: I hope they don’t go through hamsters that fast.


I broke my camera.
My expensive camera.
My wonderful Canon.
It fell off the counter.
On to tile.
The lens broke.


--------ANYWAYMOVINGON--------

FaceTime with my mom <3

A patient I had a knitting conversation with over a month ago remembered when she came in for her procedure and gave me a gift on Thursday morning. It's cream colored laceweight yarn and a note.

I'll have to get back to you after I buy a new camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment