Sunday, November 27, 2011

Back Home

Some more stuff from the land up north...

(When my brother had a broken foot...)
Vin: Mom, I'm handicapped.
Mom: Yeah, and you broke your foot too.


My brother is a connoisseur of that's what she said jokes...

Vin and Trevor were dragging the Christmas tree up from the basement:
Mom: Okay, you wanna do this?
Vin: That's what she said.

Mom: (about the tree) Oh, that's why it's crooked. It wasn't all the way up!
Vin: That's what she said.

Mom: No, you gotta bring the bottom up first.
Vin: That's what she said.

Incoming Picspam.


Now that it is after the fact, I can share pictures of the super secret knit I was working on.
Vin has the distinction of being the first person in my family to receive a handknit from me!



Family tradition bake-a-thon of Potica, a cinnamon/walnut/sugar/butter/chocolate pinwheel pastry.



When Lu is outside in the cold for a while she comes back in and huddles in a blanket next to the nearest body of warmth.


The fam, with way too much flash.


Tami and I messing around with lipsticks and bathroom lighting.

Due to weather (most likely fog) the plane from Midway to Sarasota was delayed almost 40 minutes and I didn't get in to town til 7pm.

I'm guessing this is Tampa.

No comments:

Post a Comment