Sunday, July 3, 2011

Today's recipe: meatloaf!
Om nom nom.

Onion, green pepper, ground beef, 1c. ketchup, a handful of breadcrumbs.

Bake at 350F for about 50 minutes, pouring the fat off every 15-20 minutes.

Koi Pond app for iPhone is like stupid entertaining.


With 20 minutes left, mix up brown sugar and ketchup. Spoon this on top and put it back in the oven for the remaining time.

Make up some more of that glaze and set aside to top it once it's done cooking.


A bottle of A&W Root Beer and some Cheesecake for dessert. Absolutely fantasticals.

Also, I don't think I have enough of this yarn to finish my project. I have one ball left which won't take me very far.

Oh well, carry on.


The Lord of the Rings trilogy is on TNT at the moment and since I've been complaining lately of wanting to watch it, that works out perfectly.

I love internet memes.

No comments:

Post a Comment