Sunday, June 9, 2013




It was National Trigun Appreciation Day. To the uninitiated that means National Doughnut Day. My office loves to celebrate food-related holidays.
(I put that in here just to annoy my brother.)


Stuck in traffic with my brother in the car behind me.


I've managed to snag an ARC (Advanced reader copy) for the last three Preston & Child books! I think I managed to buy only the second ARC that was for sale on eBay, and it was cheaper than the previous ones I've bought.
It was scheduled to arrive on Wednesday but it arrived on Monday as a surprise.



I read the whole thing in about five hours. No spoilers as certain people haven't finished reading it yet.


This mindless garter stitch is starting to take its toll.
Exhibit A: I somehow managed to ruin a completely good knit stitch.
UNACCEPTABLE.


 PREP THE PATIENT.


WE CAN REBUILD IT.
WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY


That was two days ago.



Earlier today I was knitting at the table and got up to get a cinnabon muffin. Somehow I was tangled in my yarn and dragged my shawl across the floor. By the time I picked it up I had dropped and unraveled two stitches.


Fixed it with a crochet hook.
Let's play spot-the-error.


I hope to be done with this in a few days.

 

It's starting to really come together. I can't wait to block this when it's done so the lace really opens up.

 

4 comments:

  1. Am totally jealous of you getting to read it already ; ;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I miss you!
      Have you caught up on all the books? I can send this one to you when I get it back!

      Delete
    2. I am indeed caught up and eagerly waiting the next book !

      Delete
    3. How is the latest book and my SMS changed I should email you my new one

      Delete