Saturday, June 11, 2011

There is no spoon


I feel like I'm able to perceive the streaming code within The Matrix and become The One or solve the Da Vinci Code when I look at this and actually understand what the hell it means.

Well I'm sitting here waiting for the USPS to deliver my ARC for Cold Vengeance but I'll be going soon to
Dutch Heritage, a fantastic restaurant with that has a bakery the size of my house where I plan to buy some tasty homemade snacks. When I read Fever Dream ARC last year I was eating Pez almost the entire time, and this time it'll be jelly beans or something else that I don't actually need. Though, I could always make cookies and then hate myself later.

Today will be a good day. New Pendy novel and a new episode of Shippuden tonight, and new knit project started. Also, it's Saturday.



PS: Turns out I don't know code as well as I thought I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment