Monday, March 4, 2013

I accidentally a blog post




...And I didn't know Enter key would skip right ahead and publish the blog entry so I will start over.



Well, like I said it was my birthday. It was a Wednesday. 


 My desk got decorated and I didn't know how to cope with all the glitter.



I went to Carabba's with Andrew and got the Mezzaluna and Tiramisu, like usual.




Andrew finally got the chance to make the orange cupcakes for me!
We frosted them down while watching Harlem Shake videos and then later we had a Mario Kart / Super Smash Bros marathon with Vin.


You know Mario Kart hates you when you fall into the icy river then the derpy cloud guy puts you back on the road right in front of a bobomb. 
 
I'd like to point out I'm in first place.

"Whoever saves Lightning for the big jump in Wario Stadium has no soul!"



Andrew has found a new friend at the Randall Caribou.



Homemade bruschetta on a snow day.




My Mohair bias loop is coming along nicely though not as quickly as I wished. The yarn is so thin that my joints can't handle more than four or five rows before they start aching. I will finish it one day I swear. It's just so fiddly.




My bro and I had a Skyfall extravaganza feat. two venti-or-whatever-their-gypsy-version-of-large Java Chip Frappuccinos.



Lumi, the ever present vanguard.



Vin and I had an Archer marathon which was really fun!



In other news holy crap Assassin's Creed 4 will be coming out later this year. My love for Assassin's Creed 3's Connor knows no bounds and it's tough to see a new assassin but eh.

At least no more Desmond hahaha.


Appropriate gif is appropriate.







Alas I leave you with pictures of snow because it's still a novelty for me.

7 comments:

  1. Did you see the two southwest harlem shake videos I sent mom? I thought they were hilarious!
    Also...why are your joints aching you so?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...here you go in case you didn't:

    SWA Rampers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnAyikHwuuU

    Flight 380 (it's on an 737-800 which is how they are able to change the color of the ceiling...not that you were wondering): https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8wpUo_WdFb8

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are aching me because the yarn is so thin that I have to hold it tightly to keep the tension even for the stitches to be even

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also...what about Nathan Drake? I like him more than Connor. J is in the process of replaying and earning all the achievements. I still think he is THE video game hottie: funny, smart, and sexy as hello...

    http://images.wikia.com/playstationfanon/images/2/26/Nathan_Drake.PNG

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tell vin all the time Connor is not attactive compared to other video game guys but I love his voice actor and his story so much!
    I don't know much about Nathan Drake cause I haven't seen more than a few youtube videos of his stuff. I watched J play a little bit when I was icing my leg once when you threw a baseball at me but I don't remember much about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. J says..."Drake is awesome; why would she like Connor?!" We are judging your taste in men. (Hi, Andrew!!!!) :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh, okay. Well. Ahem. He's fricking amazing and you should play the games. The best part is he only gets better and better and by the third game he'll blow your mind.

    ReplyDelete